Imagineer Dave Minichiello, participate in a live chat on the Disney Parks Blog today. Dave is the Creative Director of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and in the chat he shared the below information:
- 38 inch height requirement
- Guests must transfer from wheelchair, each vehicle will have a "transfer accessible coach"
- Two guests sitting side by side, four total per car
- The attraction will be from the perspective of the Seven Dwarfs
- Per Imagineer Dave Minichiello, "The cottage appears as an iconic show element within the whole mine train attraction and you will be able to look into the scenes and you see it in the distance as you approach the mine."
- Push/Pull testing has begun. This allows the ride team to manually push/pull the vehicle through every scene of the attraction.