The Disney Parks Blog announced that the Disney After Hours event will return to the Magic Kingdom beginning in January 2018.
The event provides guests with three hours in the park after official park closing where many attractions are available for riding with significantly reduced waits. The list for dates in 2017 included the following attractions.
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- ‘it’s a small world’
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic? Pirates of the Caribbean
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall (select princesses)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater (Mickey Mouse)
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Guests can enter the park as early as 7 PM with their After Hours ticket and stay until 11:00 PM or 12:00 AM (select nights). The available dates are January 19, 26, and 30, February 8 and 15, March 1 and 8.
Pricing is $119 per guest, and tickets can be purchased here.