Last month, Disney officially announced a new Disney owned and operated burger place coming to Disney Springs called D-Luxe Burger. The Disney Parks Blog shared additional details of the restaurant that will be opening this May, and offerings include:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Freshly cut fries with a choice of dipping sauces will be available. Additionally guests can enjoy artisanal gelato shakes in a variety of rotating flavors that include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S'mores and Cake. Root Beer, Cherry Coke and Orange Soda floats are also available as are hard sodas, draft beers and cider.
Alcohol shakes can be served with smoked bourbon and beer and Godiva raspberry.
For dessert, guests can also enjoy the Red Velvet Burger Macaron. The desserts look like burgers but taste like macaron.