The Disney Parks Blog announced that dinner packages for the 2017 Candlelight Processional are now on sale. The Candlelight Processional is a component of the Holidays Around the World at Epcot that features a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a large choir. The confirmed narrators for 2017 are as follows:
- Nov. 24- Dec. 3 – To Be Announced
- Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak
- Dec. 6-14 – To Be Announced
- Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
- Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder
- Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
- Dec. 28-30 – To Be Announced
Dining options can be found throughout Epcot as well as Captain's Grille at Disney's Yacht Club and Trattoria Al Forno at Disney's BoardWalk. Guests can sign up for a breakfast, lunch or dinner package at partipicating restaurants based on availability.
- Breakfast start at $35 plus tax per person for adults and $21 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9
- Lunch and dinner start at $44 plus tax per person for adults and $15.50 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Click here to book Candlelight Processional dining packages or to find out more information, call
407/ WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).
Holidays Around the World run from November 24 – December 30, 2017 at Epcot.