Beginning July 21st, guests will be able to book the premium events for the upcoming Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Guests can call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) starting at 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 21. (Chase cardholders can book with limited availability beginning 7 a.m. July 19).
Per the Disney Parks Blog, premium offerings include:
- Four all-new interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts encourage guests to ask the experts, taste and cook alongside our chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives guests the opportunity to learn from the pros – cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and other fun activities.
- The always-popular Cheese Seminars return. Learn “the wheys of the world” paired with wine, beer and other beverages with Max McCalman along with other experts.
- Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace – and each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Join Chef Maneet Chauhan on September 30, Chef Alex Seidel on October 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on November 11.
- You’ll want to masquerade in chic yellow and black for the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses October 28 and 29, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food.
- This year’s Party for the Senses will be every weekend in October (that’s it!). October 8 features all the new chefs from Disney Springs; October 15 is a reprise of last year’s popular evening with Disney chefs from around the world.
- What’s Cookin’ With some of the country’s top celebrity chefs will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch is on select Fridays and Sundays at 10 a.m.
The guests for the What's Cookin' With event are as follows:
- Friday, September 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, September 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, September 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, September 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, September 30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, October 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, October 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, October 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, October 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, October 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, October 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, October 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, November 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, November 6 – David Guas
- Friday, November 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, November 13 – Jehangir Mehta