The Disney Parks Blog officially announced three new quick service kiosks coming to Town Center at Disney Springs this May.
Aristocrepes – sweet and savory crepes as well as a selection of alcoholic beverages:
- beef with horseradish cream, red onion, baby spinach and sharp Cheddar
- vegetarian with pickled beets, goat cheese, candied pecans and baby greens
- turkey with Brie, dried cranberries and Dijon spread
- smoked salmon with cream cheese, capers, onion and “everything bagel” topping
- s’mores crepe with marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs
- banana with Nutella and salted caramel
- Key lime cheesecake with white chocolate and chiffon crouton
- strawberries Romanoff with Chantilly cream and strawberries
- alcoholic beverages: wine on tap, beer or hard alcohol soda (Not Your Father’s Hard Root Beer and Henry’s Hard Orange Soda)
- non-alcoholic beverages: Frozen Joffrey’s Frappe Mocha and hot cocoa.
The Daily Poutine – four varieties of poutine over hot, thick-cut French fries—Classic, with beef poutine gravy and Cheddar cheese curds; Latin with fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork and queso fresco; Italian with Bocconcino mozzarella and Bolognese sauce; and French with mushroom cream sauce and Gruyere cheese. Pair them with a draft beer, sangria, lemonade or fountain soda.
B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co – artisan sausages—The Three Little Pigs features a trio of sausages each with different toppings: Reuben, bacon-wrapped with black bean salsa and chili cheese; Portuguese sausage with pickled vegetable slaw and chili mustard; sweet hot sausage with peppers, onions and marinara; Bavarian sausage sandwich with a mini-meterwurst, braised red cabbage and spicy brown mustard on a pretzel roll; and Italian veggie sausage with peppers, onions and marinara. Also available are draft beer or fountain soda.
Aristocrepes opens May 22nd, and The Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co open May 15th.