- AMC Disney Springs 24 Dine-In Theatres
- Bongos Cuban Cafe
- Food Trucks at Exposition Park
- Haagen-Dazs at Disney Springs West Side
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Joffrey’s Handcrafted Smoothies at Disney Springs Marketplace: West Side
- Splitsville Dining Room
- Starbucks at Disney Springs West Side
- The Express at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
- The Smokehouse at House of Blues
- Wetzel’s Pretzels at Disney Springs West Side
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
The West Side is one of four neighborhoods at Disney Springs. It offers entertainment, dining, and merchandise offerings. Many of the offerings are holdovers from Downtown Disney but the area is constantly evolving.
Entertainment venues include Cirque du Soleil, DisneyQuest, Splitsville Luxury Lanes, The House of Blues and Characters in Flight. Dining offerings include Bongos Cuban Cafe, Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, and Starbucks.
Merchandise offerings range from Sosa Family Cigars to Curl by Sammy Duval.