- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Disney Springs
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers – Disney Springs
- Dino-Store at T-REX
- Disney Photo Pass Studio
- Disney’s Days of Christmas
- Disney’s Pin Traders
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
- Face Painting Kiosk by Enjoy Your Face
- Goofy’s Candy Company
- Happy Hound Kiosk
- Initial Rings Cart
- Lefty’s – The Left Hand Store
- Marketplace Co-Op
- Once Upon a Toy
- Rainforest Café Retail Village at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Silhouette Portraits Cart – Disney Springs
- Star Wars Trading Post
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- The Art of Disney – Disney Springs
- The LEGO Store
- The Spice & Tea Exchange
- World of Disney
Marketplace is one of four neighborhoods at Disney Springs. It contains many retail locations including the World of Disney store. Most of the offerings are holdovers from Downtown Disney but the area is constantly evolving.
Entertainment offerings include the Waterside Stage which features rotating entertainment on a daily basis. Additional offerings include the Marketplace Carousel and Marketplace Train Express for child entertainment.
Dining offerings include Rainforset Cafe, The Earl of Sandwich, Ghiradelli, T-Rex Cafe and more.
Merchandise offerings are highlighted by the World of Disney, but also include Marketplace Co Op, Once Upon a Toy, Goofy’s Candy Company, The Art of Disney and many more.
The Marketplace is the oldest section of Disney Springs with some areas dating back to 1975.