The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays (Presented by AdventHealth) will run from November 27 – December 30, 2020.
The Holiday Kitchens will return throughout World Showcase as well as three inside the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. Returning favorites include:
- slow-roasted turkey from the American Holiday Table
- pork schnitzel at the Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
- beef bourguignon from the Yukon Holiday Kitchen.
Characters will be dressed up for the holidays including Queen Anna and Elsa in the “Frozen Holiday Promenade,” and Mickey Mouse and his pals on the “Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour.” Santa Claus will also be touring World Showcase in a grand horse-drawn vehicle.
Other entertainment offerings include:
- The Voices of Liberty will perform nightly at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Mariachi Cobre will bring to life Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs through music and dance at the Mexico Pavilion.
- The JAMMitors will perform at the Mill Stage at the Canada Pavilion
- JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season will perform R&B, gospel, contemporary and traditional Christmas and holiday music at World ShowPlace.
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll returns with five different locations throughout the park
- “Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition,” is a new activity around World Showcase to round up holiday traditions Olaf misplaces. You can purchase the expedition map at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway, then look for hidden Olafs throughout the World Showcase pavilions. Once you find them all, you’ll receive a gift worth melting for (while supplies last).
EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays
American Adventure Pavilion
Old Mill Stage