The Disney Parks Blog announced that dining packages are now on sale for the Candlelight Processional. The Candlelight Processional runs three times nightly (5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m) between November 25th and December 30th as part of Epcot's Holidays Around the World. It is a retelling of the Christmas story with an accompanying choir and a celebrity guest narrator. Some of the guests for 2016 have been revealed (Subject to change), and there are as follows:
- 11/25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- 11/28-12/1 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/2-12/3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4-12/12 – TBA
- 12/13-12/15 – Meredith Vieira
- 12/16-12/18 – TBA
- 12/19-12/21 – Joe Morton
- 12/22-12/27 – TBA
- 12/28-12/30 – Cal Ripken, Jr.
The schedule for 2015 was as follows:
- Gary Sinise – 11/27-11/29
- Neil Patrick Harris – 11/30-12/3
- Whoopi Goldberg – 12/4-12/5
- Joe Morton – 12/6-12/8
- Ana Gasteyer – 12/9-12/11
- Meredith Vieira – 12/12-12/14
- American Ferrera – 12/15-12/17
- Chandra Wilson – 12/18-12/20
- Daniel Dae Kim – 12/21-12/23
- Edward James Olmos – 12/24-12/26
- Blair Underwood – 12/27-12/28
- Amy Grant – 12/29-12/30
For guests interested in booking a dining package, this year breakfast options are available at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and Garden Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available this year at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Candlelight Dining Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Click here to book Candlelight Processional dining packages or to find out more information, call
407/ WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).