Rumor StatusBlue Sky
Living With the Land is expected to receive an update at some point after 2021. Details are minimal.
May 28, 2019: WDWNT.com is reporting that The Land Pavilion and The Seas Pavilion are set to be demolished in the 2024-2026 time frame. WDWMagic.com users Magic Feather and marni1971 are reporting that both pavilions are set to receive updates in that time frame but not be demolished.
March 21, 2017: WDWMagic.com user MagicFeather is reporting that the expected likelihood of projects taking place in Epcot is as follows:
- Mission: SPACE update/refurbishment
- Ratatouille attraction in the France Pavilion
- Guardians of the Galaxy attraction replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Small attraction addition to the United Kingdom Pavilion
- First new country in World Showcase (Likely Brazil)
- Living with the Land/The Land Pavilion refurbishment
- Second new country in World Showcase (Likely Spain)
February 12, 2017: WDWMagic.com user marni1971 is reporting that The Land is due for an overhaul "next decade". Living with the Land will receive changes and Circle of Life will be replaced.