Rumor StatusBlue Sky
Numerous projects are being considered for Epcot. It is expected that as many as 18 different changes or additions are coming to the park, although not all of these changes are expected to be new attractions. While we are tracking select rumors individually, this Rumor Tracker will be retained for more general Epcot information.
We will treat this as a separate Blue Sky rumor until more information surfaces.
March 21, 2017: WDWMagic.com user MagicFeather is reporting that the expected likelihood of projects taking place in Epcot is as follows:
- Mission: SPACE update/refurbishment
- Ratatouille attraction in the France Pavilion
- Guardians of the Galaxy attraction replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Small attraction addition to the United Kingdom Pavilion
- First new country in World Showcase (Likely Brazil)
- Living with the Land/The Land Pavilion refurbishment
- Second new country in World Showcase (Likely Spain)
March 14, 2017: WDWMagic.com user marni1971 is reporting that multiple projects are in the works at Epcot. He does not expect all of them to be green lit, but he knows of 18 different projects being considered, 10 of which include intellectual properties. He also made a point that not all of these projects are new attractions.
November 15, 2013: WDWMagic.com user WDW1974 has reported that two major additions are coming to Epcot.