Club Cool in Epcot's Future World is rumored to receive new flavors on October 30th. Several flavors will be retained, while others will be replaced:
- Italy - Beverly: Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif that stimulates the appetite before dinner.
- Japan - VegitaBeta: In Japan, the interest in healthy consumption finds its ultimate expression in "Health" vending machines that dispense vitamin drinks like VegitaBeta
- Greece - Fanta Pineapple: Fanta has more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries. It made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
- Thailand - Fanta Melon Frosty: Fanta is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand's sunny, tropical climate.
- South Africa - Bibo: Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paola Peach
- Zimbabwe - Spar-letta Sparberry: A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is excclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- Peru - Inca Kola: Known as "The Taste of Peru," this soda has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name "Inca Kola" refers to the Quecha word for king and queen.
- Brazil - Guarana Kuat: Guarana Kuat is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guarani word guan-ni, which translates to "fruit like the eyes of the people."
October 30, 2013: The new flavors become active per the Disney Parks Blog.
October 28, 2013: Spencer Coleman posted the new flavors on the WDW Fan Boys Facebook page.
October 25, 2013: WDWMagic.com user RAXIP has reported that Club Cool will be receiving new flavors on October 30th.