In September, Disney announced Sunset Season Greetings and the Flurry of Fun coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios for the holiday season. Decorations are now in place along Echo Lake, and the Sunset Season Greetings projection show will debut on November 9th.
Today, the Disney Parks Blog shared details on many of the seasonal dining options that will be available during the Flurry of Fun.
- "Prep and Landing" themed gingerbread cupcake: ABC Commissary, Rosie's All-American Cafe, Catalina Eddie's, Sweet Spells and The Trolley Car Cafe
- Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows: ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, Rosie's All-American Cafe, Catalina Eddie's, Fairfax Fare and Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
- Holiday cookies and gingerbread pops: Throughout the park
- Red velvet whoopie pies with icing garland, ornament pearls and holiday sprinkles: Sweet Spells and Fairfax Fare
- Apple Cranberry cobbler: Hollywood Scoops and Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
- Festive Holiday Popcorn mix (popcorn, marshmallows, pretzels and M&Ms drizzled with white chocolate): Popcorn carts around the park
- Olaf's special cupcake: ABC Commissary, Rosie's All American Cafe, Catalina Eddie's, Fairfax Fare and Sweet Spells
- Olaf Pop: Gertie's Ice Cream of Extinction
- Olaf Sundae: Hollywood Scoops
- Sugar Frosted Fruit Bites: Pretzel Palooza
- Hot chocolate martini, Bailey's Salted Caramel halt chocolate, black cherry bourbon hot chocolate, and a flight of all three: Min and Bill's Dockside Diner and Fairfax Fare
- Peppermint White Russian, Winterberry cooler and "Let It Glow" drink of vodka and blue-raspberry frozen carbonated drink: Various locations in Echo Lake and Sunset Boulevard
At the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert party, offerings include candy cane brownies, holiday Mickey and Minnie sugar cookies, warm pumpkin pie spiced bread pudding, and sweet Yule Log. Guests at the party will also receive an exclusive ornament.
Dates for the dessert party are Nov 9. through Dec. 31. From Nov. 9-Dec.15, pricing is $79 for adults and $45 for children ages 3-9; and Dec. 17-31, adults are $89 and children are $49 (gratuity and tax included). Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, Catalina Eddie's, Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream, Fairfax Fare, Hollywood Boulevard Pretzel Cart, Hollywood Scoops, Hot Fresh Popcorn: Animation Courtyard Side, Hot Fresh Popcorn: Echo Lake Side, Hot Fresh Popcorn: Hollywood Brown Derby Area, Min and Bill's Dockside Diner, PizzeRizzo, Pretzel Palooza, Rosie's All American Cafe, Sweet Spells, The Trolley Car Cafe