Star Wars: Galactic Nights debuted at Disney's Hollywood Studios in April and will be returning to the park on December 16th.
Offerings from the April 14th event included:
- Rebel Base Activities - The Rebel Base will by located in front of The Great Movie Ride and will host several shows throughout the event. It will also be the host of Star Wars dance parties.
- Photo opportunities - Guests can dress as their favorite character (costume guidelines can be found here) and take photos in front of famous Star Wars scenes and characters. Characters include the debut of BB-8 and scenes include Han Solo frozen in carbonite, Jabba's Palace and the Hoth Wampa Cave.
- Galactic Nights Stars in Cars Motorcade - A progression of Star Wars celebrities along Hollywood Boulevard
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away - A stage show featuring clips from the movies mixed with famous characters like Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and more
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular - A Star Wars inspired fireworks show
- Inside the Sage: Celebrity Chat Show - A behind the scenes look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story hosted by Vanessa Marshall, voice of Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels.
- Seize the Saga Interactive Scavenger Hunt - A scavanger hunt throughout the iconic Star Wars scenery backdrops.
In addition to these events, the event will include a sneak peak at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge with a panel discussion discussing the land set to open in Disney's Hollywood Studios in 2019.
Tickets are $129 for adults and $124 for children ages 3-9. Additional add ons include a $30 Tasting Sampler and a Jedi Recruitment package for $149.95.
Tickets can be purchased here, or by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.