The Disney Parks Blog announced several new snacks/dessert items that will be available at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. Some favorites are returning and some new items have been added.
- Main Street Bakery - Holiday Bear Cupcake with vanilla cake with peanut butter chips and chocolate frosting ($5.19)
- Main Street Bakery - Peppermint cupcake with buttercream frosting and peppermint sprinkles ($5.19)
- Main Street Bakery - Sugar cookie with holiday sprinkles, too ($2.59)
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - Holiday cookie ice-cream sandwich ($5.29)
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - Peppermint Fudge Sundae
- Gaston’s Tavern - Holiday Tree Cupcake is made with spiced cake—infused with orange zest, cinnamon, clove and star anise—topped with sprinkles, buttercream icing and an edible star ($5.19)
- Sleepy Hollow - The pumpkin spice waffle is topped with rich hand-scooped ice cream and holiday sprinkles.
- Throughout the Magic Kingdom - holiday popcorn bucket ($6), or the souvenir holiday mug ($5.25) are available.
- The Plaza Restaurant - Elf Mickey Stein (also available elsewhere in the park) can be served with a sundae.