The Disney Parks Blog announced the release of 32 new t-shirts inspired by the NCAA March Madness Basketball Tournament and popular Disney attractions. The Disney Parks Blog is running a March Madness bracket for Disney attractions using attraction elements as the "team name".
From March 16 through April 12th, Disney will release 32 team shirts featuring the Disney attraction logos. These shirts will ship in 3-5 weeks and will be available for $20 each (plus tax) if you buy two or more shirts.
The shirts will be removed from availability as they are voted out of the poll:
- March 16-23 – All 32 team shirts available online from Round 1.
- March 25-29 – The 16 team shirts from Round 2 available online.
- March 31-April 1 – Team shirts for remaining 8 team in Round 3 available online.
- April 4-5 – Team shirts available online for final four teams in Round 4.
- April 6-7 – Team shirts for 2 remaining teams available online.
- April 7-12 – Team shirt for March Magic 2015 winner available online.
The shirts are available here: http://www.disneystore.com/MarchMagic
'it's a small world', Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, DINOSAUR, Dumbo The Flying Elephant, Fantasmic!, Journey Into Imagination With Figment, Jungle Cruise, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Mad Tea Party, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Peter Pan's Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Soarin', Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Test Track, The Haunted Mansion, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania!, Walt Disney World Merchandise