Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party runs on select nights from September 10-November 1st. The Disney Parks Blog shared several photos of the various food offerings available during the Halloween season both during the day and during the event.
From the blog:
- Caramel apple slush at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland, a sour apple sip with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
- Candy corn vanilla cupcake, chocolate mummy cupcake and decorated sugar cookies at Main Street Bakery.
- Spiced pumpkin waffle sundae at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, topped with vanilla soft-serve ice cream and dusted with cinnamon sugar and spooky sprinkles.
- Chocolate ghost cupcakes at Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland with a mound of “dirt,” (Oreo crumbles) and topped with a marshmallow ghost.
- Candy corn vanilla ice cream with surprise candy corn at the bottom of the cone at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland.
Table service restaurants will add seasonal sweets, too.
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant on Main Street, U.S.A., is serving Peanut Butter Chocolate Spider Whoopie Pie, as well as the-popular “bat cake” – a bat-shaped chocolate cake topped with chocolate frosting (available at dinner on party nights only).
- Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland, there’s a blood orange and chocolate cream puff filled with “dripping blood-orange mousse,” and a Poisoned Caramel Apple Cupcake (vanilla with caramelized apples).
- Cinderella’s Royal Table is featuring the Evil Queen’s “Brew-le,” vanilla creme brulee with “eyeballs, bones and bubbled sugar.”
- Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square is offering a Halloween trio dessert with cake “eyeballs,” pumpkin pudding and almond “witches’ fingers.”
Souvenir popcorn buckets and orange and purple cotton candy are found at carts found throughout the park.