The Disney Parks Blog and the official Limited Time Magic site have announced the next Limited Time Magic offering for May 5-11, 2013. In honor of Cinco de Mayo and Dia de los Ninos, the Mexico Pavilion will be hosting a week long celebration honoring the pride of Mexico called, "Fiesta!"
The Three Caballeros (Jose Carioca, Panchito, and Donald) will be meeting and greeting guests throughout the week. The three characters will also be performing in marionette performances as well as folkloric dancing.
Both the San Angel Inn and La Hacienda de San Angel will be offering unique offerings throughout the week:
- Cream of Chile Poblano: Chile poblano, cilantro, onion, garlic and Mexican cream, garnished with tortilla strips, poblano peppers and cream ($7.50)
- Chalupas de Chicharron: Corn dough topped with roasted chipotle sauce, shredded chicken, pork rind in green tomatillo sauce, fresh cheese, sour cream and avocado ($11.50)
- Chile en Nogada: Egg-battered stuffed poblano pepper with pork, almonds, raisins, apple, pineapple, cinnamon, roasted tomato and garlic, topped with a walnut cream sauce ($24.50)
- Enchiladas de Mole Poblano: Corn tortillas filled with marinated chicken, topped with mole poblano sauce, sesame seeds and Mexican cream ($23.50)
- Pollo Rostizado en Salsa de Mercado: Slow roasted French-chicken breast, topped with a roasted green tomato, pine nuts, garlic, onion and saffron sauce ($23.50)
- Camotes en Leche Condensada: Sweet potato dessert topped condensed milk, garnished with almond brittle ($7.00)