Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is an annual event that occurs in November and December at the Magic Kingdom. The event is a hard ticketed event (separate admission) that runs on selected days from 7:00 PM - 12:00 PM. Guests with a Very Merry Christmas Party ticket are typically permitted into the park between 4-4:30 PM even though party events don't take place until 7:00 PM.
Activities include snow as well as milk and cookies on Main Street USA. Additionally theming and music also takes place along Main Street USA. A selection of characters will be available for autographs and pictures.
Other entertainment offerings include the following:
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade - For the first time [in forever], the parade will feature characters from the movie Frozen, including Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf.
- Mickey's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks - A new holiday themed fireworks show with an original soundtrack.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish- A holiday themed castle stage show featuring the characters from Frozen.
- Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration - a holiday stage show featuring Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto in their Christmas best.
- Character meet and greets - Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws and Scrooge McDuck
The dates for 2019 are as follows:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
Advanced ticket pricing for 2018 starts at $95 for adults and $90 for children ages 3-9. The available dates are noted above. Visit Disneyworld.com for tickets, or call 407-W-DISNEY.