Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is an annual event that occurs in November and December at the Magic Kingdom. The event is a hard ticketed event (separate admission) that runs on selected days from 7:00 PM - 12:00 PM. Guests with a Very Merry Christmas Party ticket are typically permitted into the park between 4-4:30 PM even though party events don't take place until 7:00 PM.
Activities include snow as well as milk and cookies on Main Street USA. Additionally theming and music also takes place along Main Street USA. A selection of characters will be available for autographs and pictures.
Other entertainment offerings include the following:
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade - For the first time [in forever], the parade will feature characters from the movie Frozen, including Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf.
- Holiday Wishes - A holiday themed fireworks show with an original soundtrack.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish- A holiday themed castle stage show featuring the characters from Frozen.
- Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration - a holiday stage show featuring Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto in their Christmas best.
- Character meet and greets - Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws and Scrooge McDuck
The dates for 2018 are as follows:
- November: 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- December: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Advanced ticket pricing for 2018 starts at $95 for adults and $90 for children ages 3-9. The available dates are noted above. Visit Disneyworld.com for tickets, or call 407-W-DISNEY.