Club Cool is part merchandise location and part Coca-Cola sample area. Merchandise includes Coca-Cola paraphernalia such as shirts, hats, banks and more.
The Coca-Cola sample area Inside Club Cool allows guests to try free samples of Coke products from around the world. On October 30th, 2013 the selections changed, with only Beverly (Italy) and VegitaBeta (Japan) remaining. The current offerings are as follows:
The free selections include:
- Italy - Beverly: Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif that stimulates the appetite before dinner.
- Greece - Fanta Pineapple: Fanta has more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries. It made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
- Thailand - Fanta Melon Frosty: Fanta is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand's sunny, tropical climate.
- Japan - VegitaBeta: In Japan, the interest in healthy consumption finds its ultimate expression in "Health" vending machines that dispense vitamin drinks like VegitaBeta
- South Africa - Bibo: Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paola Peach
- Zimbabwe - Spar-letta Sparberry: A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is excclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- Peru - Inca Kola: Known as "The Taste of Peru," this soda has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name "Inca Kola" refers to the Quecha word for king and queen.
- Brazil - Guarana Kuat: Guarana Kuat is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guarani word guan-ni, which translates to "fruit like the eyes of the people."
Prior selections included:
- Mozambique - Krest Ginger Ale: Ginger has long been used as a medicinal herb throughout Africa, so it is not surprising that Krest Ginger Ale is a popular drink in Mozambique.
- Costa Rica - Fanta Kolita: Fanta Kolita captures the essence of two Costa Rican traditional drinks. Aqua dulce (sweet water) is sugar cane dissolved in water. Frescas are mixes of crushed fruit and water.
- Germany - Mezzo Mix: Germans often mix their beer with non-alcoholic beverages like Mezzo Mix, a combination of Coca-Cola and orange flavor, to enhance the flavor.
- Israel - Kinley: Historical records from the 12th century reveal that a drink made of lemons, water and honey was popular among Genghis Khan's thirsty warriors.
- Mexico - Disfruta Manzana Lift (Lift Apple): Water flavored with fruit juices is a traditional thirst quencher in Mexico. The Spanish name for these drinks, Aquas Frescas, means fresh water. They are made by combining iced water with crushed fruit and sugar.
- China - Smart Watermelon: The Chinese produce 40% of the world's watermelon crop and consume millions of watermelons each summer.
There is also an area where guests can purchase frozen Coca-Cola drinks as well as other bottled beverages. The link to that page can be found here.
Located in the center of Future World on the West/Right Side it shares a building with the Epcot Character Spot and the Fountain View.