RestaurantsImagination! Beverage Carts
The Land Cart
RestroomsImagination! Pavilion Restroom
The Imagination! Pavilion is a classic Future World pavilion that has been home to a variety of attractions over the years. The exterior design is a glass pyramid while the inside features two attraction: Journey into Imagination With Figment and the Disney & Pixar Short Films Festival.
At the exit of Journey Into Imagination With Figment, guests can experience the Imageworks - The "What If?" Labs, an interactive play area for children that also includes a gift shop.
Two other versions of the Imagination ride preceded the current version while multiple films preceded the current Disney & Pixar Short Films Festival.
Outside of the pavilion there is an upside down fountain where water flows upwards. The second level of the outdoor area also includes interactive fountains for guests.
Kodak through September 2010.
The Pavilion opened with the park on October 1, 1982 as the Journey Into Imagination Pavilion. At that time, it was home to Magic Journeys, a 3D show. On March 5, 1983 the original Journey Into Imagination attraction debuted inside.
Over the years the ride has changed as have the 3D movies. The Pavilion's name officially changed on October 1, 1999 to the Imagination! Pavilion.
The rides that operated in the pavilion are as follows:
- Journey Into Imagination (March 5, 1983 - October 10, 1998)
- Journey Into Your Imagination (October 1, 1999 - October 8, 2001)
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment (June 2, 2002 - Present)
The 3D shows that operated in the pavilino are as follows:
- Magic Journeys (October 1, 1982 - February 9, 1986)
- Captain EO (September 12, 1986 - July 6, 1994 (unconfirmed))
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience (November 21, 1994 - May 9, 2010)
- Captain EO (July 2, 2010 - December 6, 2015)
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival (December 23, 2015 - Present)
1990 Avenue of the Stars