Star Wars Season of the Force is a limited engagement event at Hollywood Studios intended to promote Star Wars: The Force Awakens as well as other Star Wars properties.
The event runs from January 8, 2016 through March 20, 2016 and includes a fireworks display, character meet and greets, interactive exhibits and more.
Additional components that aren't tied to the event dates include:
Star Wars Launch Bay - The new area will give guests the chance to meet with Star Wars characters, participate in interactive exhibits as well as see details on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Choose Your Destiny with Special Character Experiences -
Guests that choose the Dark Side can meet with Darth Vader, while guests that choose the Light Side can meet with Chewbacca.
- Explore the Dark and the Light in Themed Galleries - The Dark Side gallery will feature Sith lightsabers and storm trooper armor. The Light Side gallery will feature Rebel flight helmets and Jedi Knight lightsabers. The preview gallery will feature props from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The Starship Gallery will feature models of famous star ships throughout the Star Wars universe.
- Star Wars Game Center - Guests can play in the new Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Toy Box.
- Choose Your Destiny with Special Character Experiences -
- Jedi Training Academy: Trials of the Temple - The Jedi Training Academy will be changing to feature a new villain from Star Wars Rebels.
- Star Tours The Adventure Continues - A new scene based on Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be added to the current Star Tours attraction.
The event runs from January 8, 2016 through March 20, 2016.