Disney Menu Link
$ ($14.99 and Under)
Satu'li Canteen is a quick service restaurant featuring options based on the, "healthful bounty of Pandora". Dishes are highlighted by wholesome grains, fresh vegetables and hearty proteins.
The grill for the restaurant is on stage to guests sitting in the dining room. The restaurant also makes use of Mobile Ordering. This will allow guests to order and pay for their meals using the My Disney Experience app. When the meal is ready, the app will notify guests who can pick up the meal at a designated window inside the restaurant.
The backstory for the restaurant is that The Satu'li Canteen was the former mess hall for the Resources Development Administratino (RDA). When the Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE) tour company took over the Valley of Mo'ara they converted the former mess hall into a museum like dining room.
- Joe Rohde: Portfolio Creative Executive Walt Disney Imagineering
- Zsolt Hormay: Creative Executive Walt Disney Imagineering (Rockwork)
- Stefan Hellwig: Executive Creative Director Walt Disney Imagineering
- Matt Beiler: Producer Walt Disney Imagineering
- James Cameron: Lightstorm Entertainment (Writer/Director AVATAR)
- Jon Landau: Lightstorm Entertainment (Prodcuer AVATAR)
- Richie Baneham: Lightstorm Entertainment