B - Minor Attraction
The Tree of Life Exhibits are a collection of exhibits in the gardens in front of the Tree of Life. The largest exhibit features flamingoes, red kangaroos, vultures and cranes. Other exhibits include lemurs, sea otters and tamarins
- West African Crowned Crane
- Lesser Flamingo
- Red Kangaroo
- Collared Lemur
- Ring-Tailed Lemur
- Green-Winged Macaw
- Asian Small-Clawed Otter
- White Stork
- Lappet-Faced Vulture
No longer visible
- Cotton-Top Tamarin
Located in the gardens in front of the Tree of Life, these exhibits extend from the area across from Pizzafari to the area across from Flame Tree BBQ
This attraction appeals to guests of all ages, especially animal lovers.
Times Guide – Opening/Closing
This attraction opens with the park and typically closes at dusk.
The animals may go into their night houses earlier than the closing time for the park when there is an early sunset. On these days, refer to the time guide or in park signage for the closing time. Signage exists near Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail and Maharajah Jungle Trek indicating the closing time for those attractions. Most other animal enclosures will close at around the same time with the exception of Kilimanjaro Safaris which remains open later.
The Tree of Life Exhibits are integrated into the wildlife that surrounds Discovery Island. The exhibits emerge from the roots and gardens surrounding the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life Exhibits share some overlap with the Discovery Island Trails as the large exhibit that features kangaroos, cranes and vultures is visible from one of the pathways in the Discovery Island Trails.
These exhibits are similar to The Oasis Exhibits, the Discovery Island Trails and the American Crocodile Exhibit.
Attractions in the park that feature live animals are as follows:
- Animal Encounter - Rafiki's Planet Watch
- It Was All Started By a Mouse - Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Winged Encounters - The Kingdom Takes Flight - Discovery Island
- The Oasis Exhibits - The Oasis
- Discovery Island Trails - Discovery Island
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail - Africa
- The Maharajah Jungle Trek - Asia
- Affection Section - Rafiki's Planet Watch
- The Tree of Life Exhibits - Discovery Island
- Siamang and Gibbon Exhibit - Asia
- American Crocodile Exhibit - Dinoland U.S.A.
- Habitat Habit! - Rafiki's Planet Watch